You can obtain a refund on Google Play for particular purchases on the service.
Depending upon what you got, from an application to a film to music, one or more of the approaches should help you obtain your cashback if you’re not pleased with your acquisition.
Google Play reimbursements struck various times, relying on the repayment approach utilized, with some refunds coming in a solitary day, while others can use up to a month.
You might obtain an automatic reimbursement if you uninstall a paid app soon after you spent on it, so if you quickly are sorry for the app acquisition, remove it As Soon As Possible.
How to obtain refund on Google Play ?
- Most likely to your account web page on play.google.com/store/account
- Click “Account” in the left-hand column.
- Then, click “Order history” at the top of the page.
- Find the item you wish to be refunded, click on it, and then select the “Request a refund” option.
- Fill out and submit the form that populates, then you will have to wait (up to four days) as your refund is considered and, in most cases, granted.
You can search through your past orders by category to narrow your search.
For an app created by a third party developer, which most are, you will likely need to contact the app developer directly to request a refund if you are outside the usual 48-hour grace period.
To contact an app developer for a refund, go to the Google Play store, find the app you purchased (or within which you made a purchase), click on it, and then scroll down to the “Additional Information” section.
Here you can choose the google play refund service provided by us, and we have the most professional team to serve you!